The tourist tax is regulated by the article 15 of the Provincial Law 12 August 2020 n. 8 and it is regulated by the D.P.P. 3 December 2020 n. 15-28/Leg.
The tax is due from all those staying overnight in accommodation situated within the province, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights at the same facilities.
THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES UNTIL 30/11/2021 IS 1,00 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT.
THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES FROM 01/12/2021 IS 1,50 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT.
The following persons are exempt from the tax:
• Children under the age of 14;
• Those undergoing treatment at public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province;
• Those accompanying patients hospitalised in public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province, up to a limit of one accompanying person per patient;
• Civil defence workers and members of the police, armed forces and fire brigade if they are staying at the accommodation facilities in order to carry out their duties;
• Applicants for international protection, unaccompanied foreign children and the victims of trafficking temporarily housed at the accommodation facilities;
• Those staying at the accommodation facilities following measures adopted by the public authorities to deal with emergencies following disasters or events of an extraordinary nature.