The Lake Caldonazzo offers many opportunities water sports such as swimming, canoeing, fishing, windsurfing, sup surfing and water skiing or you can rent a boat or pedalo and go boating on the lake.
Fishing on the lake:
Foreigners not in possession of an Italian fishing license can get a free temporary card that lasts 30 days. Additionally they need a daily or weekly permission for lake Caldonazzo.
Children can fish only if accompanied by an adult who has the temporary card or an Italian license, and a valid daily or weekly permission.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO FISH WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION! ANYONE FISHING WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL INCUR A VERY EXPENSIVE FINE.
- Maximum Limit 4 horsepower and 3 KW
- RC insurance is mandatory
- Engine certificate with statement of the engine’s power (engine KW)
- Identity card of the driver (it is preferable for everyone to have it)
- If you drive more than 300 m from the coast you must have lifejackets, an extinguisher and a bucket.
IF YOU DON’T RESPECT THESE RULES WILL INCUR A VERY EXPENSIVE FINE.