INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We are dedicated to the protecting your privacy and personal data in all our commercial relations. We respect the privacy of your personal data and always act in accordance with the provisions of law relating to the processing of personal data.
In this page, pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) , we outline the website management procedures in relation to the processing of personal data of the users who browse the website and interact with the web services provided by GLOBAL TIME S.R.L UNIPERSONALE contained in the website
using web links.
The Data Controller is GLOBAL TIME S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE, with registered office in Via Giovanni Segantini, 23 - 38123 Trento (TN) - Italy (Email: email@example.com; Certified Electronic Mail firstname.lastname@example.org; ph.: +39 0461 723341
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The IT systems and the software procedures used for the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal activities, some personal information whose submission is implied in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the [...] request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters [...] related to the operating system and the users. This data is only to be used to control the correct functioning of the website.
The collected data which are required for the use of the web services, are processed with the purpose of
• obtaining anonymous statistical information regarding websites usage (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot, per day, geographic area of origin, etc.);
• control the correct functioning of the provided services.
The browsing data do not persist longer than seven days and the data immediately after their aggregation (except in cases when the competent judicial authorities need to investigate criminal offences).
The elective, explicit an voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses posted on the Web Site GLOBAL TIME S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE, as well as the filling in of the templates on the web site, entail the subsequent acquisition of the contact details of the sender, which are necessary to reply, as well as all personal data contained in the communications.
In particular, the personal data provided by the users shall be processed and used for the following purposes:
• improvement of the provided navigation services;
• Provision of a service and/or to reply to a request submitted by the users (for example a contact request using the Contact template, a request of paper material or information, etc.);
• In relation to the data collected to subscribe to the Newsletter, for the transmission of commercial and/or promotional information, to the provided email address. In this case, the collected data shall be archived for 2 years after the last contact. Consent to the use of personal data for promotional/commercial purposes can be withdrawn any time.
• establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions;
• researches, statistical analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, which therefore cannot identify the user and for the purpose of evaluating the functioning of the web site, measuring the traffic and evaluate the usability and interest;
• public security purposes (for example the duty to transmit personal data of the guests to the local police authorities when they check-in);
The personal data processing required to meet the above mentioned duties is necessary for the correct management of the relation and their submission is mandatory for the above mentioned purposes. The Data Controller also informs you that failure to communicate or the incorrect communication of any of the mandatory data may make it impossible for the Data Controller to guarantee processing consistency.
RECIPIENTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be processed by third parties in charge of the processing of the data for the sole purposes of the tasks entrusted by the Data Controller, and they shall process them only for what is essential for the pursuance of their tasks,
and pursuant to specific contractual obligation.
The collected personal data may be transmitted to third parties and/or the Public Security Authority to meet the legal requirements, respect the orders coming from public authorities or to exercise legal claims of the company at any court.
NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data is facultative.
However, the failure to provide these data entails the impossibility to provide the selected Service.
METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The collection and processing of personal data shall be performed only by using electronic tools, in accordance with principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and for the protection of confidentiality and rights of the user, pursuant to the current legal framework. Your personal data shall be archived only for the time necessary for the management of the above mentioned tasks, in accordance with the principles of correctness and pursuant to the current legal framework.
PLACE OF STORAGE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The processing and archiving of data is made in the digital archives used by the Data Controller and/or third parties/companies in charge of the personal data processing.
The digital archives used to process the above mentioned collected data are located both within the European Union and in non-EU countries.
The Data Controller guarantees that the transfer to non-EU countries is pursuant to the applicable laws. Your personal data will be processed through the services provided by Mail Chimp, which owns servers in the USA, a third country which adhered to the Privacy Shield, an agreement approved by the European Commission.
The processing procedures connected with the web services take place in the servers owned by Interline srl and are supervised only by the staff of GLOBAL TIME S.R.L. UNIPERSONALE, or by the staff of Interline srl, in charge of occasional maintenance activities.
No personal information deriving from the web service shall be communicated or disseminated. Personal information may be communicated or disseminated only in aggregated form.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
No cookies are used to profile the users. No further tracking systems are used either.
(Non persistent) session cookies must be restricted to what is necessary for the purposes of a safe and efficient browsing of the web sites. The storage of session cookies in the PC or browser is controlled by the user, since, at the end of the HTTP sessions, the information regarding the cookies are stored in the service logs, for a period of time not exceeding seven days, as set for the other navigation data.
DECISION MAKING PROCESS
The Data Controller does not use automatic decision making processes and/or profiling processes regarding your personal data.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The collected data for the provision of the service will be stored by the Data Controller for a period of time which is strictly necessary for the compliance of all requirements connected to or deriving from the termination of the relation, also in order to be able to manage potential complaints regarding the provision of the service.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
In compliance with articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 77 of the EU Regulation, we hereby inform the user that:
- has the right to demand the Data Controller to access personal information, to ask for amending it, the updating and the cancellation, or the restriction of the processing regarding the user or to oppose its processing or to the transfer to a different Data Collector, whenever possible;
- possible amendments, cancellations or restrictions in the processing required by the user - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - shall be transmitted in written form by the Data Controller to each of the third parties to which personal data have been transmitted.
- has the right to submit a claim to the Authority for the personal data protection, in line with the procedures and instructions published on the official web site of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it .
- The exercise of the rights is not subject to any restrictions and it is free of charge.