Regulation Camping Mario Village
These regulations are displayed inside the holiday village and on the web site. Entrance to the campsite implies that guests accept and comply with them. Members of staff are authorized to have regulations respected and to signal any failure in their compliance.
- Guests are admitted to the campsite once they have registered their personal details at the reception on presentation of a valid identity document.
- The entrance to the whole area of the campsite, with the services, is allowed only with the registration and the personal and identification bracelet given at the reception. It is valid only for the period of staying inside the area of the campsite. Those who do not wear the bracelet or wear a wrong one will be reported to the competent authorities
- All the guests must return your own identification bracelet at the departure.
- Minors (<18 years) must be accompanied and stay with adults who are responsible for them.
- If another member of the group arrives later, they must communicate their arrival and departure on the said dates and follow the above procedure.
- For organizational reasons, your tent pitch or accommodation is assigned by Management. It is not possible to change location on one’s own initiative.
- It is possible to check-in only until 8p.m. If you expect to arrive later than that time, it is compulsory to inform the reception in order to access the campsite after 8p.m.
- Payment is accepted during the following payment times: from 10 to 12 and from 17 to 19. The payment outside cash desk opening hours is subject to extra charge.
- Payment can be made in cash (within the limits set out by law), by debit card or credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- The prices do not include the TOURIST TAX € 1,50 per person, per night for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights; Children under the age of 14 are exempt.
- Prices are formed dynamically. The estimate price is based on the data you provide us. The direction cannot be accountable for errors and omissions. The final price will be calculated at the moment of the payment.
- Electricity, gas, and water consumption: the management reserves the right to charge a supplement if the costs undergo significant variations.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: PITCHES
- The pitch must be free by 10a.m., and also the persons must leave the camping before 10a.m. For departures after this time, we will charge one more night.
- One parking space is included in the price of each pitch (the car must be parked inside the pitch area).
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: ACCOMODATIONS
- The accommodation must be free within 10a.m. and the persons must leave the camping before 10a.m. For departures after this time, we will charge one more night.
- Minimum stay for accommodation: 3 nights in low season. July and August the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- Arrival and departure days in low season: a) WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY: Suite Harmony, Villa, Chalet Superior Plus, Chalet Superior; b) THURSDAY and SUNDAY: Suite Garden Paradise, Suite Lounge.
- Arrival and departure days in July and August: a) WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY: Suite Harmony, Villa, Chalet Superior Plus, Chalet Superior, Chalet, Chalet Gold; b) THURSDAY and SUNDAY: Suite Garden Paradise, Suite Lounge.
- All accommodations are equipped with kitchen ware, service, blankets, and pillows. Kitchen towels, cleaning cloths, garbage bags and toilet paper are not provided. Use the equipment with care; every broken or missing item will be debited on your bill.
- Guests must leave the accommodation in the same conditions they found it. Guests may clean by themselves or use the cleaning service for € 30,00 (the guest must in any case leave the kitchen clean and throw the rubbish away). In case the final inspection shows that the accommodation is not in order, the guest will be charged with a penalty of € 80,00.
- One parking space is included in the price of each accommodation.
DAILY VISITORS (without overnight stay)
- The entrance is allowed at discretion of the Management.
- Visits are only allowed from 8a.m. until maximum 8p.m.
- Daily visitors are not allowed to park within the campsite.
- Daily visitors (people who visit the campsite’s guests but do not stay the night), can access the campsite on foot, at the allowed times (max until 8p.m.), upon registration with valid ID-card at the reception. The relevant price will be applied, and they must wear the identification wristband. The visitors are requested to leave the campsite within 8p.m. and to give the identification wristband back.
- Camping guests are obliged to make sure that their guests are in possession of the authorization of the management and are responsible for their behavior within the campsite.
- People discovered on the premises without authorization will be reported for unlawful entry in accordance with art. 614 of the Italian Penal Code (IPC), for theft of services in accordance with art. 624 of the IPC, for trespassing in accordance with art. 633 of the IPC, for violation of Public Safety Regulations and for contract fraud.
VEHICLES AND MOTORCYCLES
- Vehicles must travel at walking pace.
- The car must be parked at a minimum distance of 1 meter from tents, trailers/caravans, etc.
- Transit is prohibited between 11p.m. and 7a.m.
- Extra parking, not bookable, spaces will be assigned by Management and upon payment of the relevant charge.
- It is strictly forbidden to recharge the electric car on the pitch or accommodation and inside the campsite. Anyone caught charging the car will have to pay a penalty of € 200.00 for non-compliance with the regulation.
- Opening and closing times are indicated at the entrance to the swimming pool and can vary depending on season and climate.
- It is compulsory to wear the identification bracelet given at the time of registration at the reception. It is valid only for the period of staying for all the services inside the area of the campsite. Those who do not wear the bracelet will be reported to the competent authorities.
- Children under the age of 12 can only enter the pool if accompanied by an adult.
- Toilets are located at the entrance of the swimming pool.
- The use of the waterslide is permitted only to children up to 10 years old accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible.
- The temperature of the water in the heated pool may vary depending on the weather temperature and on the cost of the electricity.
- A lifeguard is on duty during opening hours. The management declines any responsibility for accidents occurring outside the opening hours of the swimming pool.
- The lifeguard has the right to cut the bracelets and expel from the pool, for a period at Management’s discretion, those who do not respect the rules and those who cause a disturbance, according to lifeguard’s opinion.
- The Management shall not be held liable for any improper use of the waterslide and the areas of the swimming pool, and the Management will not accept any responsibility for loss, theft, wear and tear, damage, or destruction of any valuables for any accidents, thefts or damage caused by third persons or by unforeseen circumstances or natural calamity.
- Any temporary closure of the pool and/or any temporary suspension of the services connected to the pool due to technical reasons or due to force majeure, does not oblige the direction to pay for any kind of compensates or refunds.
- Respect the regulations posted at the entrance of the swimming pool.
- Pets are allowed on all the types of pitches.
- In the accommodations pets are not allowed.
- Pets may be admitted with the authorization of Management and must therefore be signalled upon booking and/or check-in.
- Pets must have all vaccination documents.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead.
- Owners must take dogs outside the campsite to go to the toilet.
- Pets owners are fully responsible for any damage caused by animals to third persons or property.
- Pets must not be taken into the children’s playground or swimming pool.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the public beach area as specified in municipal regulations.
- It is the owners’ duty to assure and respect normal hygienic-sanitary rules.
- It is severely prohibited to:
• smoke in lodgings, toilets, and public spaces in the whole campsite (Art. 51, Law no. 3, 16/01/2003)
• damage the vegetation and the campsite property
• use the barbecue with charcoal on the pitch or accommodation
• light fires
• leave lighted and unattended candles and / or naked flame
• keep any kind of fuel or flammable substance
• dig holes
• pour oil, petrol, boiling, salted or waste liquids into the soil
• wash cars
• wastewater or use it improperly
• suspend ropes at man-height, install anything that may cause potential danger or block freedom of movement.
- In the green area of the Suite is forbidden to pitch tents, gazebo, awnings, parasol etc.
- Improper behaviour, activities or games and the use of equipment that may disturb other guests must be always avoided.
- Guests should separate and recycle their waste and dispose of it using the recycling area inside the campsite.
-The use of all camp site equipment and facilities is at user’s risk.
- Drinking fountains must only be used to draw water.
- Connection to the electrical circuit may be carried out using equipment that complies with current legislation. A single cable must be used to plug anything in. Guests are responsible for electrical connections made using faulty equipment.
- Chemical toilets must be emptied using the appropriate waste area at time that do not coincide with mealtimes.
- Linen and crockery must be washed in the appropriate sinks and not at night time.
- Adults are responsible for children in their care and must make sure that their behaviour does not disturb the other guests. Children must be accompanied when using the various facilities and in the toilets.
- In case of any breakdowns or inefficiencies in the mobile homes or in the pitches, the fixing will be carried out according to the availability and timing of the specialized technicians.
- For any temporary interruptions to services or activities due to technical reasons or causes beyond its control, the Camping Management will not pay damages or reimburse.
- The code to access Wi-Fi is only given to adults by management and upon acceptance and respect of the conditions of use.
- The Camping Management reserves the right to cancel a booking, for whatever reason, at any time.
- If on the arrival at the campsite the name of the guest does not correspond with the name of the reservation, the management has the right to cancel the reservation immediately.
- In case of overbooking the guest cannot stay on the campsite and at the discretion of Camping Mario Village the guest will be referred to the nearest campsite, in accordance with the availability of the latter.
- The Camping Management will not accept any responsibility for loss, theft, wear and tear, damage or destruction of any valuables that have not been previously handed in for custody by Management, nor will it accept responsibility for any accidents, thefts or damage caused by third persons or by unforeseen circumstances or natural calamity. We recommend our Guests to previously take out insurance with a company of their choice covering both their equipment and campsite risks.
- The Camping Management reserves the right to expel whoever does not comply with these regulations, therefore disturbing the peace and harmony and the spirit of camping or damages the well-being of communal life and the interests of the camp site. Management has the right to be reimbursed for any damage that may be caused and will withhold the deposit paid in advance.
- The Camping Management has the right to put guests on a Blacklist and they will not have the possibility any longer to book and/or stay in the campsite.
- For whatever has not been included in the above regulations, please refer to current laws. Any disputes will be sent to the law court in Trento. We, above all, confide in our guests’ collaboration, their respect for others, for nature and for property.